Our Camp and Park are operated under the Youth Foundation, a NFP specialising is running programs to help our Australian youth flourish and reach their full potential.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation
- Current Wilderness First Aid or willing to aquire before start
- Current Queensland Blue Card
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and lead a group solo to successful outcomes
- Qualifications or equivalent logged experience in High ropes, Low ropes, Abseiling, Rock climbing, Verticle rescue, Canoeing and Bushwalking
Tasks & responsibilities
- Facilitate Outdoor Education Programs at a centre based plus an expedition based camp
- Assist with Logistics
- Assist with ongoing activity projects, venue and activity maintenance, program preperation plus school and site visits
- Update and follow our organisations Standard Operating Procedures
Work across two venues to enjoy a range of centre based and expedition programs.
COVID UPDATE FROM WORK THE WILDS
To help support you during the Covid-19 Pandemic, Work the Wilds is offering a free year upgraded to the Green Flash membership. This allows access to unlimited private messaging, job posting, unlimited classified posts, access to DM employers and jobseekers and more. We hope this helps everyone to stay connected. Enter code FREEYEAR at check out. GO WILD!
*please mention you found this job on Work the Wilds