Location: Kent, England
Term: Full time and part time positions available
- Driving, Coaching water-skiing & wakeboarding from beginner to an advanced level
- Driving Fun Rides
- Teaching Flyboarding
- Helping customers, with bookings, payments & equipment purchases
- General housekeeping and maintenance.
- Competitive pay package
- Free wakeboard and water-ski tows
- Free Flyboarding, Aqua Park & SUP sessions
- Discount on equipment
- Accommodation available
- Working/socialising with a fab, fun team.
Skills and Experience:
- You will need to be fun, enthusiastic, hard working with a passion for working in the water- ski industry
- Enjoy driving and teaching
- Offer the best customer service
- Work well under pressure with a calm persona.
- Good communication
The above qualifications are required to work as one of our team however, we can help contribute towards any missing qualifications for the right candidate.
*please mention you found this job on Work the Wilds