We are now hiring for the season of 2020! The season starts April 24th and runs through September 6th.
Apply to (application and resume)
We are seeking team players with great love for the sport, who wants to be involved in making the best and most including drop zone!
We are announcing the following positions:
AFF instructors, head of school, tandem/video team, head of tandem/video, ground control, packers, manifest- , café- and cleaning staff.
We are one of the biggest skydiving clubs in Norway. We have more than 2000 members, of whom over 700 are active sport jumpers. More than 22 000 skydives are carried out at the drop zone every year. We offer AFF-courses almost every week, and tandem skydives every day during the summer season. We educate between 110-150 AFF students per year, and over 1200 tandem students. Different events and boogies are organized to offer members and visitors unique experiences in beautiful surroundings, and to give skydivers the opportunity to progress in the sport.?
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic team players who wants to contribute to an including club environment. We are looking for people who show initiative and ownership and wants to help to take care of our fantastic club environment and drop zone.
As part of our team of staff you are delivering high-quality training and experiences to our members, students and visitors who wants to try our sport, whilst safety is the main priority.
We can offer a unique job in an amazing environment filled with inspired colleagues and club members!?
We are looking for a team of 5 full time instructors, and every course will have 4-6 instructors scheduled. The instructors will rotate on responsibilities related to the AFF school, including packing courses. Instructors with Norwegian licenses will also be part of the DZSO (HL) rotation.
Our instructors are the club’s public face, and they are always looking out for our student’s needs and including and involving them in our club environment.
Filming of AFF can also be necessary at times.
- At the time you are applying you must have a minimum of 1000 jumps, where at least 200 AFF-instructor jumps in total and is current according to Norwegian rules:
Min. 50 AFF-instructor jumps last 12 months.
- Approved F/NLF AFF instructor rating (we will apply for foreign staff)
- 2 rigs for fulltime instructors
- Engaged in teaching
- Flexible and reliable team player
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and your student’s progression
- Work during weekends and afternoons/evenings is a natural part of the position.
If you have a passion for skydiving and teaching, and think you could be a great asset to our team?
Please send us a short application where you tell us about:
- Your motivation to work with us, and how you will contribute to the club
- Let us know if you are interested in several positions or a combination, and if so in your preferred order. We will prioritize applicants that have several of the wanted qualifications.
- Your experience from previous drop zones
- Two relevant references from previous employers is required if you haven`t worked with us before.
- Your availability. We will prioritize applicants that are available to commit for the whole season.
- Applicants that don’t meet the jump requirements for instructor positions will not be considered
*please mention you found this job on Work the Wilds