Our Retreat is an iconic eco-tourism property surrounded by World Heritage listed Lamington National Park. Family owned and operated, We have 66 hotel rooms, 48 villas, destination day spa (Lost World Spa), dedicated conference centre, offsite special event locations, vineyards (Canungra Valley Vineyards) and a daily eco–activities program.
Our company mission is "To make every guest feel special." Our guest profile includes families, couples, day visitors and a growing number of corporate groups.
The Activities Department is a vibrant and dynamic key to the whole operation
We are offering an opportunity for proven specialist who is seeking a dynamic environment where professionalism and exceptional customer service are basic essentials.
The qualities of a successful candidate will include but not limited to:
- Experience in leading groups through flora and fauna walking and bus tours.
- Experience in leading adventure activities.
- Experience in hospitality and/or Resort style settings preferable.
- MR or HR License along with a Driver Authority essential.
- Bluecard and First Aid Certificates to be acquired before commencement.
Subsidised accommodation and meal packages are available. Weekend work applies. Lamington NP is located 90mins from Surfers Paradise or two hours south of Brisbane CBD.
*please mention you found this job on Work the Wilds