College of Charleston Tour Guide-Charleston, South Carolina (Spring 2015-Spring 2017)
• Solo-leader of large groups of prospective students and their families and/or special groups in 1 hour and 30 minute walking
tours of the campus.
Nature Day Camp Counselor- Trailside Nature Center in Pound Ridge, New York (June- August, 2015)
• Counseled groups from ages 11-14 years.
• Catalyzed a connection and re-connection to the natural world through education of flora and fauna, hiking, camping, lessons
on survival, and interactive team-building games and activities.
College of Charleston Cougar Excursion Facilitator-Charleston, South Carolina (August 2015 & 2016)
• 3 day orientation excursion for incoming freshman to build a foundation for their years at college and beyond.
• Was a participant, then took part in the dynamic program as a facilitator which embodies leadership and embraces diversity in
• Activities included facilitation of various team-building activities, fishbowl discussions, emphasizing the art of reflection and
encouraged sustainable community and skill development.
President of the College of Charleston Outdoors Club (August 2017-May 2018)
• Have been an active member of the club since August of 2014.
• Responsibilities include recruiting leaders, organizing meetings, handling money, planning trips out in diverse locations in all
of the Southeastern USA, running board meetings, and leading small and large groups of students out kayaking, camping, and
Teacher’s Assistant at the College of Charleston (January-April 2016)
• Graded and tutored 145 Earth History lecture students (Geology 105) and attended each class.
Participant in the week-long LeaderShape Institute Program through the College of Charleston
• Made up of self reflection, team building, defining leadership, and goal setting through a series of discussions, simulations, and
Trip Leader for Apogee Adventures (Summer 2017 & Summer 2018)
• Participated in (2) two-week training sessions in the classroom and in the field with other leaders in and around Maine & New
• Between both summers, I led 6 camping/backpacking/kayaking/service/rafting/surfing trips (10-13 days) for 12-15 year olds
along with a co- leader in Maine and New Hampshire (Summer 2017) & Northern California (Summer 2018).
Peer Facilitator at the College of Charleston (Fall 2017-May 2018)
• Nominated by a professor to dedicate time in assisting first year students to become successful at the College of Charleston,
linked to First Year Experience Seminars by teaching one class a week on various subjects.
• Worked closely with faculty member, students, and the center for Excellence in Peer Education Staff.
QEP (Quality Enhancement Plan) Subcommittee Member at the College of Charleston (Spring 2017-May 2018)
• Selected to help spread awareness for, help develop, and implement the QEP to bring sustainable literacy to the college as a
bridge to addressing 21st century problems.